Junior Web Developer:
The must haves…
– Good understanding of web design principles
– An interest in digital/industry trends
– A thirst for knowledge (and beer).
The nice to haves…
– Experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience using WordPress as a CMS
– An understanding of search engines and social media.
£competitive salaries plus bonus scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Training will be provided for the junior roles to ensure you grow with us and lose the ‘junior’ tag. And a good taste in music is essential for all roles to help spice up the studio jukebox.
So who are we? Chemical Code is an elite Warwickshire design agency focused on quality creative, reliable artwork delivery, web development and email marketing. We’re experts at giving our clients all the services of a traditional agency, and being a trusted partner with the knowledge and skills to help grow business effectively.
We want talented people who can work hard and play hard. Are you that person? Do you want to work for an agency ‘that gets it done’? If so, send us a CV and work examples (either an online portfolio or PDFs please. P.S. Microsoft Word isn’t that creative).